Tuesday 20 April 2010

16th April 2010

  • Alice and Chris – the new David and Ruth?!?
  • Whatever happened to the age of elegance?
  • Dreary me, Jim
  • Pip will realise in time


Alice and Chris – the new David and Ruth?!?


Is it just me, or is the Alice and Chris storyline going nowhere fast?

Apart from the cheeky wee stunt Alice pulled to get the cottage, there doesn’t seem to be much more to Alice and Chris than having breakfast and avoiding their respective parents.

Or, am I missing some under currents?


Whatever happened to the age of elegance?

Indeed Brian. Indeed.

Though I wouldn’t have gone as far to say that women drinking pints is unnatural. It’s more what the many pints does to women, and town centres of a weekend night, that’s the problem. And I’d also add that pints also make many men far from elegant.


Dreary me, Jim


I was worried about Jim’s party being a bit too much. All those rules and planning, not enough ‘just turn up and have fun’

But I needn’t have been concerned. His invites are seemingly half academic lecture, half fashion notes.

That’s alright then.


Pip will realise in time

I agree with Ruth that it was lovely to hear Pip talk without moaning, screeching or saying ‘whatever’. Grand.

But she’s still eagerly anticipating Jude’s return.

Ah well. She’ll learn.

No comments: