Friday 30 April 2010

29th April 2010

  • Shouldn’t I?
  • Only idiots and saddos
  • Hot Harry


Shouldn’t I?

Oh-ho!

Did they or didn’t they?!?

Seemingly ‘Mr Morgan’ is quite a mover, but we were left wondering if Lilian find out more about his moves beyond the dance floor.

It did sound like Lilian was trying to convince herself that Matt isn’t quite her ideal man. His money obsession makes him distant and overtly focused – whereas Paul is most certainly giving Lilian all of the attention she craves.

I can completely see why Lilian is so interested in another man, but surely she could have done better than her current partner’s brother. What’s more, Paul has never struck me as a bit slimy.

And I might be getting overtly paranoid about surnames (after Jude's popped up in conversation last week) - but does the mention of Paul's surname mean that this is going to be anything but a brief encounter?


Only idiots and saddos

Aye – cheers Jazzer!


Hot Harry

Yet another nickname to add to Harry’s ever growing list.

Maybe Jazzer is right to be so jealous?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilian - dump Matt, NOW!

Anonymous said...

Has Wayne morphed into Ted? They sound suspiciously alike to me....

Inga McVicar said...

I'd agree that Matt isn't the perfect man and Lilian deserves better - but not Paul. mais non!