- Caroline’s tossing and turning
- There’s too much milk in Joe’s tea
- Tracey’s coming out, so they better get the party started
- The hounds relax Caroline
- Gregory competes for Susan’s attention
Sunday, 13 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Sunday 13th October 2013
Friday, 11 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Friday 11th October 2013
- All fear the Council officer …
- Lynda’s distracting
- Sad scenes at the Grundys’
Thursday, 10 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Thursday 10th October 2013
- Is Henry ‘special’?
- Pat’s snooping on Tom (and Kirsty)
- Brian and Debbie being intolerably smug
- Brian’s getting increasing archaic
- Helen still doesn’t get it (part 457)
- A hairdo triumph???
- Everyone agrees Tom and Kirsty are perfecto
- Jamie’s a good lad
- Debbie’s got a Zoltan
Wednesday, 9 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Wednesday 9th October 2013
- What’s Darrell doing at night?
- Alistair’s got a pig farm with pneumonia
- Why was the cow so brave?
- Even Ruth’s given in to the Super Dairy
- An awkward moment for David
- Darrell doesn’t even know what is the month
- The cows are nearly ready to go in
- The Brookfield kitchen is clean!!!
- Why would Ruth have a recipe?
- Vicky’s calf was culled
- What’s wrong with the stag do?
- Caroline ponders life over some chocolate
Tuesday, 8 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Tuesday 8th October 2013
- What does £1,500 mean when you can’t eat sausages?
- Shires to the rescue
- Kathy’s gainfully employed
- When Joe met Poppy
- Emma lies about a card
- Will no one think of Emma’s cookery book?
- Kenton looks forward to his stag do
Monday, 7 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Monday 7th October 2013
- Rob was lying in wait for Helen
- Helen and Rob agree to differ
- Rob’s no match for Debbie
- Helen’s all that matters, until the phone rings
- Pedicures and Seaweed wraps
- Caroline tries to buy off Joe
- No Health Club Manager + Jobless Kathy = ???
- Kirsty and Tom … ugh
- ROB HAS A WIFE
Sunday, 6 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Sunday 6th October 2013
- The Church is still busier than usual
- Shula’s already exasperated with Darrell
- Emma’s stunned at Nic’s ingratitude
- The word is out about Tom and Kirsty
- One calf is already for the chop
- Joe’s missed at The Bull
- Emma’s against paternity leave
- Emma’s against Poppy meeting Joe
Friday, 4 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Friday 4th October 2013
- Shula’s sounding more and more like Kathy
- That local authority department is back
- Bling wars
- Brenda’s not coming back?
- There still might not be a Panto
- Shock appearance of Jazzer in Jaxx
- Helen and Rob’s assignation
- Jazzer is no Oliver Mellors
- Tom and Kirsty, back together
- Darrell moves in with Shula
Thursday, 3 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Thursday 3rd October 2013
- The recession catches up with Ambridge
- It’s Jill’s birthday
- Jill’s already made the wedding cakes
- Kenton’s oblivious
- The Christmas show … Jane Austen or Panto?
- The loo is blocked
- The Harvest Supper
- Don’t kids call their parents anymore?
- Darrell did apologise to Shula
- Ruth wants an automatic calf feeder
Wednesday, 2 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Wednesday 2nd October 2013
- Spare a thought for them outdoors
- Gies a ring
- “Four weeks’ time, I’ll be Mrs Archer!”
- Elvis will walk Jolene up the aisle
- Why has Oliver never heard of Etta James?
- Rosa calls Darrell smelly
- That local authority chap has been back
- Joe’s not even interested in Bartleby
- Joe’s talking like a dead man walking
- Poppy was a cow
- Darrell nearly gets barred
- When Ed met Oliver
Tuesday, 1 October 2013
Pondering The Archers Tuesday 1st October 2013
- Poppy Grundy
- Henry likes snails
- Emma was the hero
- Poppy’s not much of a looker?
- Joe’s stopping in with Kathy
- Brian’s very supportive
- That’d been brilliant if Popp had been born on the village green
- Tom’s missing Kirsty?
- Emma wants to do a cookbook
Monday, 30 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Monday 30th September 2013
- Susan’s family has nae class
- Shall we invite that one from the prison?
- Of course Joe can’t wait for his baccy!!!
- Joe never to be in the fresh air again?
- Nic wants to do a charity calendar
- Alan kits out Darrell
- Emma hasn’t even been to see Joe?
- The new Grundy baby is on its way
Sunday, 29 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Sunday 29th September 2013
- The farmers should be thankful
- What about the harvest supper?
- Who was that?
- Ruth’s a part-time Christian
- David burnt his finger
- How long does it take to cook runner beans?
- Elizabeth and Nigel’s 19th anniversary
- Courgettes or broccoli?
- The badgers are at David again
- Darrell to benefit from the harvest bounty
- The trees are on the turn
- The Christmas show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Caroline wants to sell up
Friday, 27 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Friday 27th September 2013
- Caroline’s losing customers
- Kathy should sue?
- Rosa has enough sandwiches for Jamie
- Rosa and Jamie?
- Rosa does and doesn’t want to know about her dad
- Caroline reckons Eddie’s just human
- What department is Mr Hughes from?
- Joe couldn’t find his slippers
- Bartleby and Joe, back together
Thursday, 26 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Thursday 26th September 2013
- Joe’s front page news
- The Local Authority visit to Grey Gables is clarified
- Helen has ‘coffee’ in Rob’s office
- Darrell tells Shula to go shake a tin
- Rob’s feeling the pressure
Wednesday, 25 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Wednesday 25th September 2013
- Kathy’s a lady of leisure
- Brenda’s back for a bit
- So, what’s happening in Kirsty’s love life?
- Cheap Stag do Vs expensive Hen do
- Susan’s 50th will be at The Bull
- Brenda tortures Tom
- Paul’s still in mind
Tuesday, 24 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Tuesday 24th September 2013
- Nic’s happy to help
- Joe will be planning his funeral soon
- They still don’t like that Super Dairy
- Josh is donating his eggs
- Eric beats up Darrell
- Kathy went wrong when she left teaching
- Eddie’s got a solicitor
Monday, 23 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Monday 23rd September 2013
- A hot ‘date’ at an artisan food exhibition
- What was wrong with Chloe from Norfolk?
- Nicholas, the new Golf Club GM
- What is Crispy United?
- Tom discovers his Hinterland
- Kathy's had enough
- Kathy’s calls Martyn a Bastard
Sunday, 22 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Sunday 22nd September 2013
- Caroline doesn’t blame Lynda
- Bad TripAdvisor review
- The Local Authority to inspect the carpet
- Eddie mentions that Joe is 92
- It’s his wrist, not his leg
- NOT THE BIG CHAIR!!!!
- Joe didn’t want roast beef
- Oliver admits he should have chosen Lynda
- Eddie gets the camera out
- Emma on toilet duty?
Friday, 20 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Friday 20th September 2013
- Caroline starts off today relaxed …
- Joe’s in a bad way
- It was the carpet wot did it
- Taking Joe to the toilet is a step too far?
- Caroline turns on Oliver
- Lynda’s inconsolable
- Eddie’s furious
- Jethro hit by a branch. Nigel falls off a roof. Joe trips over the carpet. At least David varies his modus operandi
Thursday, 19 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Thursday 19th September 2013
- Darrell’s just fine (actually)
- We missed both David and Joe’s birthday yesterday
- Joe would have won the best moustache competition
- Ben’s enjoying Big School
- Josh is suddenly a hunk
- The two amigos
- The Christmas turkeys!
- Joe wants Nic at home
- Joe says no to a jar
- It was folks like Eddie and Joe Lynda didn’t want ...
- Joe leaves in an ambulance
Wednesday, 18 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Wednesday 18th September 2013
- “The tomatoes are on the soft side”
- Kirsty sounds sad
- Tony buys Tom wire and insulator
- Ray’s upped and off
- Tony’s matchmaking?
- Ray does this all the time
- Oliver installs Lynda on the throne
- Queen Lynda’s first act
Tuesday, 17 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Tuesday 17th September 2013
- Brian spots Mrs Shen
- Matt waxes lyrical about Russia
- Brian spots Mrs Shen AND Ray
- Poor ewe
- Alistair says no, then yes (with provisos)
- Temp Anthea is now a Perm PA
- Matt and Brian don’t support paternity leave
Monday, 16 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Monday 16th September 2013
- Shula is stunned at Helen’s crafting talents
- Helen’s suddenly thick
- Shula wants to offer Darrell a room
Sunday, 15 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Sunday 15th September 2013
- Who won the Rose Bowl?
- We’re spared phone sex
- Remember the lost earring
- Mrs Shen doesn’t know the meaning of ‘Do Not Disturb’
- A buffer for Kathy?
- Mrs Shen doesn’t want to swim with Kathy
- David and Ruth are going to the Mexican night
- Rob and Lynda’s llamas save Helen
- Mrs Shen wants her swimsuit laundered
Friday, 13 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Friday 13th September 2013
- The cows enjoy modern pop
- Berrow Farm
- Was it a wild party?
- Mrs Shen made Magda cry
- Ray buses in auld yins
- David has TWO glasses of wine
- Lynda covers for Ray
Thursday, 12 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Thursday 12th September 2013
- Pat’s keeping a secret from Helen
- Stew means Kathy
- Tony caught Tom stealing
- Kathy’s not going on holiday
- Darrell’s hiding in bushes, eating crisps
Wednesday, 11 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Wednesday 11th September 2013
- Jolene and Kenton’s go 1950s style
- Why would the link only work on a laptop?
- Lilian summarises Ambridge Extra
- Why was Rob waiting for Helen outside the pub?
- Kenton’s spotted Darrell
- Helen admires the Super Dairy
- Dmitry was a demi-god
Tuesday, 10 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Tuesday 10th September 2013
- Neil tries to help Darrell
- Alan can’t help Darrell
- Ray corrects Lynda
- Mrs Shen wants magazines
- The Hamiltons have gone elsewhere
- Lynda has to find a piñata
Monday, 9 September 2013
Pondering The Archers Monday 9th September 2013
- They’re back!
- Lewis has need for hay
- Now David’s smitten with Rob
- Ian and Kathy compare bad bosses
- Lilian impresses Matt
- The asparagus is overcooked!
- The Conservation Officer’s causing trouble
- Anthea’s here to stay