- Neil’s been shot?
- What’s Paul’s surprise?
Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Pondering The Archers Thursday 18th April 2013
- Jim’s pleased with his article
- Helen berates Tom
- David’s not a fool
- Brian is a fool
Pondering The Archers Wednesday 17th April 2013
- Brenda moves out
- No chickens for Josh
- Pip’s lying
- Tom’s depressed
- Neil has a plan
- Helen’s second date went well
- Brenda wants to be friends
Pondering The Archers Tuesday 16th May 2013
- Ed can’t even go to darts without being nagged
- Ed wishes Nic and Will well
- Darrell cleans up dog blood
- Clarrie soothes Emma
- The Bull darts team win
- Neil helps Darrell
Pondering The Archers Monday 15th April 2013
- Brenda’s moving to Willow Farm
- Roy’s chosen a side
- Nic sets Clarrie on Emma
- Darrell’s not playing darts
- Josh has a proposition
Pondering The Archers Sunday 14th April 2013
- Brenda tells Vicky
- Tom tells Pat
- Nic tells Emma
- Brenda’s moving out
- Vicky tells Mike
Pondering The Archers Friday 12th April 2013
- Clarrie enjoyed last night’s WI talk
- Eddie would have washed his jeans, but …
- Was Sabrina a ferret?
- Sheep shall be sheared, Jazzer and Ed style
- Jazzer’s spotted something’s amiss with Tom
- Nic and Will are pregnant
- Pat and Tony really hate Brian
- Spring has Sprung for Helen
- Tom isn’t good enough for Pat and Tony
Pondering The Archers Thursday 11th April 2013
- Paul’s apologetic
- Alice keeps her job
- Brenda finally sleeps in a different room
Pondering The Archers Wednesday 10th April 2013
- Helen and Jonathan’s first date
- Why is Mike at the WI?
Pondering The Archers Tuesday 9th April 2013
- Paul’s a proper looper
- Pat wants to eat lunch at lunchtime
- Helen’s first date shall be bowling
- Tom annoys Pat and Tony
- Lilian bought delicious ham and olives
Pondering The Archers Monday 8th April 2013
- The Curse of Borchester Life
- Maurice on relationships
- The chicken shed AND the church organ are broken
- The chickens to go?
- Alice to go?
Pondering The Archers Sunday 7th April 2013
- Tom’s not interested in weaners
- Windy riding
- Shula doesn’t approve of Ifty
- They really shouldn’t be sharing a bed
- Mark’s poem
- Who’s Jackie Woodstock and Sarah Locke?
- When’s polka dots worse than padded shoulders?
Pondering The Archers Friday 5th April 2013
- Brenda dumps Tom
- One of the Bridge Farm cows is limping
- Pat is for turning?
- No cows at Bridge Farm
Pondering The Archers Thursday 4th April 2013
- Ifty and Elizabeth get close … then not
- Kathy and Pat have a girls night out
- Jamie’s still working
- Pat’s hesitancy might make Tom go elsewhere
- Alice and Chris decide about Canada
Pondering The Archers Wednesday 3rd April 2013
- Paul’s an unwelcome visitor at Celia’s
- Lilian buys cake, saving Peggy 50p
- Peggy’s noticed something …
- Tony is STILL feeling positive
- Chris wants Canada?
- Peggy’s on Tom’s side
Pondering The Archers Tuesday 2nd April 2013
- Pig admin or mucking out?
- Brenda calls Tom “pompous”
- Who is Celia?
- Now Tony’s not for the cows?
- Brenda and Lilian have a right set-to
- Brenda soon to dump Tom?
Pondering The Archers Monday 1st April 2013
- Tony’s feeling positive
- Helen defends Tom … and agrees with him?
- Chris wants outside
- Henry is a handful
- April Fools’
- Helen made gratin
- Jonathan’s already stood Helen up
- Underage drinking at the Lower Loxley Easter Fayre
Sunday, 31 March 2013
Pondering The Archers Sunday 31st march 2013
- Feeding the early Easter risers
- Topical alter … another clock reminder
- The organ is sticking
- Jennifer’s still horrified by Alice
- Where’s everyone for Easter?
- The Easter Egg hunt
- Two Simnel cakes … twice the fun
- Ed’s milk leaflets do not impress Clarrie
- Pip’s back to old habits
- Clarrie sounds a bit different
Pondering The Archers Friday 29th March 2013
- Success is a full fridge
- Brenda’s at work on Good Friday
- James is 40 tomorrow
- Amy has a cracking flat
- The Easter Walk
- Ruairi got a HUGE Easter egg
- Alice wants to go
- Lilian’s looking well
Pondering The Archers Thursday 28th March 2013
- Lilian’s lost the plan
- Cassandra or Bethany?
- What’s Ifty’s end of term treat?
- Topical insert … the clocks are going forward
- Alistair tries to turn Ifty
- Bethany has a cough
- Alistair spots Ifty’s twinkle
Pondering The Archers Wednesday 27th March 2013
- Pip‘s a failure (not entirely unexpected)
- Brookfield to become a tourist mecca
- Neil’s not one to judge
- Please, please, please, let me get what I want
Pondering The Archers Tuesday 26th March 2013
- Freddie does love a maths trail
- The flirting of Ifty and Elizabeth
- No wonder Darrell was caught first time round!
- Chris can’t play darts or cricket
- Canada? No-one’s talking
Monday, 25 March 2013
The Archers Monday 25th March 2013
- Chris is home, surrounded by cards
- Why was Tom “scrubbed up”?
- Cheesestraw excited by Cheese
- Tom’s just misunderstood?
- Helen gets picked up
- Brenda Vs Lilian, round 899538922783 (prt 2)
- Emma’s kids are artists
The Archers Sunday 24th March 2013
- Tom’s sooking up
- Ruth says no to buying expensive Easter eggs
- Palm Sunday
- Pip’s with another family for Easter
- Tom’s begging
- Beth’s better than telly
- Breast feeding … the new excuse for biscuits
- Brenda to do an Alice?
- Lily’s first quarter peel
- Amy’s moved out
- How do you solve a problem like Pip?
The Archers Friday 22nd March 2013
- Tony’s hiding by the window
- Henry’s a bad wee boy
- Bridge Farm needs John
- The WI has changed guest speaker
- Pat’s just about better company than a vacuum cleaner
- Brenda chooses cows over Tom
- Lilian’s being rude to Brenda
The Archers Thursday 21st March 2013
- Where’s Darrell been ‘til one in the morning?
- Tom drops a ‘no cow’ clanger
- Pip, the lamb killer
Sunday, 24 March 2013
The Archers Wednesday 20th March 2013
- The Chiffchaffs are our at Brookfield
- Pip’s frustrating David
- Fabian, “he of the magnificent thighs”
- Is there bed-hopping at weddings?
- Has Spencer got leaf spot?
- Rosa tries to buy a fridge freezer
- David wants Pip to “come out”
Saturday, 23 March 2013
The Archers Tuesday 19th March 2013
- It’s Donkey time!
- Jim’s a busy chap
- Shula still thinks it was her fault
- Jim being clever backfires
- Alan wants the Church to give
- Chris wants to stay … or go?
The Archers Monday 18th March 2013
- Tom made cheese on toast
- Non-organic at Bridge Farm
- No beer, but there is cheesecake
- Brenda had a “pants” day
The Archers Sunday 17th March 2013
- Darrell (doesn’t) wish death on Chris
- Pip warms up a lamb
- Chris isn’t a corpse
- Chris reckons it’s Chris’ fault
- Elona heaps the pressure onto Darrell