Wednesday 17 March 2010

17th March 2010

  • How much?!?!?
  • Knowing you were thinking of us
  • The bird on the rampage



How much?!?!?


1.6 million from Matt – 3.5 million from Chalkman.

And there was me thinking a couple of hundred pounds bad debt from one of my client’s was painful.

As Paul succinctly put it:

“gosh”


Knowing you were thinking of us


Note that Lilian said ‘us’, not ‘me’

And later on, Lilian said ‘day’ not ‘date’

I think Paul may be keen, but am not getting the ‘take me now’ vibes from Lilian.

Good.


Bird on the rampage

Turns out to be a Peregrine.

A quick look at the RSPB website shows that it’s not a favourite for gamekeepers.

Will goes to jail because of a bird?!?

And talking of feminine rampages – is it just me, or is Hayley being a bit too sensitive?

It must be tough for all, but doesn’t she need to accept that mums who aren’t near their children will be a bit over the top?

“hope it’s another 3 years”

I wouldn’t be so sure Hayley. The way this is progressing, I think there might be a more permanent return …

No comments: