Wednesday 31 March 2010

31st March 2010

  • Wrong about Lilian?
  • Did you say Ban Ki-moon Eddie?
  • I say I say I say
  • You lucky cow
  • The logical approach to life



Wrong about Lilian?

Maybe I just didn’t want it to be true – but I admit defeat, and will join the ranks of those who think Lilian and Paul are about to have an affair.

I was in denial even when Lilian mentioned that she hadn’t told anyone about meeting Paul as it’d be a “giveaway”

But was in acceptance at the wee ‘Bye’ from Lilian at the end.

Damn.



Did you say Ban Ki-moon Eddie?

How utterly bizarre yet marvellous!

I had to look him up …



I say I say I say


Well, once Joe gets the timing and the words right, his double act with Eddie might be passable.

Though I wish I could see Bob Pullen doing the spoons:
“He’s so shaky – he’ll playing the spoons even when he ain’t playing the spoons”



You lucky cow

Indeed Joe – at least someone is happy in the Ed/Mike/Vicky milk business. One old cow who’s been given a second chance.

Even though she has become a foster mum without being asked!



The logical approach to life


Despite all her faults, at least Helen has Ian to try and bring her back to reality.

I think we all agree that he’s the perfect man, but seriously, hasn’t Helen discovered the internet? With all those ‘professional’ dating sites, surely she could find someone, somewhere, so isn’t a complete arse and who can also deal with her neurosis.

But it’s a no to ‘love, companionship and support’ and yes to outing all of her dreams and emotions onto a baby.

I think we should start collecting now for the therapy sessions it’ll need.

No comments: