Thursday 25 March 2010

24th March 2010

  • Here we go again – Shula and her donkey
  • Nightingale Farm up for sale
  • Ignore Kenton until the bar is open
  • You just can’t get the sperm these days


Here we go again – Shula and her donkey

Still, I suppose it’s nice that she still offers it.

Even though her fall-out with Alan was entirely of her own doing.

Also nice to hear that Usha just wants her sleep these days. Not sure what was happening with her a few months back, but Sleepy Usha is preferable to Rampant Usha.


Nightingale Farm up for grabs


I wonder if it could go to one of those urban types who don’t know about farming, so call in Monty Don to help?

A chance for the Ambridge to have the new generation of farmers/smallholders?!?


Ignore Kenton until the bar is open

Yup – I said it yesterday, but Kathy is indeed feeling distinctly ignored.

It’ll only take 1 other person to pay her a bit of attention, and Kenton will be left with only his bar and Jim for company.


You just can’t get the sperm these days

And wasn’t Tony just brimming with glee!

Helen’s showing her petulant side yet again. Having to wait six months is nothing – especially when you compare it to IVF treatment.

Though I did love Helen’s Violet Beauregarde moment:
“I don’t want a nice young man. I don’t want any man. I want a baby.”

Just watch out for that rubbish chute ...

No comments: