Monday 8 March 2010

4th March 2010

  • Lilian the gullible?
  • Usha the rampant
  • Oliver the Manuel


Lilian the gullible?

I’m still not of the opinion that Lilian and Paul will have an affair, but does Jennifer see something I don’t?

I think she must

“Then he’ll be asking you for favours”

And I don’t think she meant those wee gift things you put on the wedding guests’ dinner places ..

Usha the rampant

What on earth is wrong with Usha?

Has spring sprung?

Isn’t she letting off steam by jogging?

Oyster lunches?

Whatever it is, I’m glad we were spared the late-night version of her antics in Alan’s tent (jokes about deflating aside)

Oliver the Manuel

He had to crop up somewhere else after handing the farm over to Ed … retirement just doesn’t suit some folks.

I have to give Oliver credit for keeping so calm and cheery in the face of mounting anger from the customers – but he deserves either a long walk off of a short pier, or a gold medal, for making Ian nearly flip.

No comments: