Tuesday 2 March 2010

26th Feb, 28th Feb, 1st March 2010

Whoops! Life nearly got in the way of The Archers.

Shame on me, but it’s only going to get worse this week.

Anyhoo:
  • Does Vicky have something against Aryan looking types?
  • “About time we met Jude”
  • Love in marriage
  • I think Matt’s right
  • Helen and her baby

Does Vicky have something against Aryan looking types?

What’s so wrong with Harry?

“Too Perfect”
“Blonde hair and blue eyes”

The lady doth protest too much?



“About time we met Jude”

Indeed!

Sports car v. tractor. Hurrah!


Love in marriage

Behave! Did we need to have such a prolonged listen to Alan and Usha’s shenanigans?!?

It’s lovely to know that they care, but how on earth can anyone phone their vicar again (if so inclined) without worrying that they might be trying to give love of a non-religious nature to another?


I think Matt’s right!

And I never thought I’d see the day that I’d agree with Matt …

Paul has to be up to something.

Seriously – why on earth did he turn up at Lilian’s door looking for tea and sympathy? Does he have no friends? Why would he turn to his half-brother’s partner, when his half-brother doesn’t want to know? And Lilian hasn’t exactly been in constant contact with him?!?

He’s a dodgy ‘un...


Helen and her baby


Oh my – I thought it might be a fad, but looks like this is actually going to happen.

Good god! I do admit to having a soft spot for Helen, but yikes and eeek!

Jennifer’s pregnancy with Adam made fresh and new for a new generation.

No comments: